Skip to main content

unfinished: still fearing death

some thoughts
what ive been holding on to this whole time
this image of my life
this perfect world
my perfect life
and sense of self
will all disappear eventually

this world that ive been hoping for myself
this world that ive created in my head
will disappear with the dawn of time

and eventually, all will turn to white
or whatever color my energy prefers

every pleasure, every pain
will no longerer be attached to this body
only the energy that was transformed
during this life
will gravitate to new places or dimensions

how much i fear death
the burden it carries around me
just shows im not ready yet
to see the break of new life

i want to get to a place
where im comfortable with the idea of no self
live fully the way my true energy desires
not distracted by time consuming things
focusing on what serves me and others
that helps this universe transform
that helps me get an inch closer
to being okay with 'the end'

right now it all seems unimagineable
ive rarely felt enough of what i need to
ive rarely soaked all of it in
to feel that passion

it is not the work that you do
but the journeys and paths you take
the overall contribution
but also the everyday feeling

no longer letting that fear drive me to
hopeless
there's things i can do to be at ease
to help me understand
to motivate me to live with all that i can

these material things really don't matter to me
anymore
this sense of self
this image of a perfect me
that i carry
will all be gone if i do not execute anything
that is what drives me
to move with my own current, my own energy
rather than living in reference to others
and what they expect from me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an emotional brain? Pt.1(intro)

Is there an emotional brain? As much as we like simplicity in models of science, and the locationist view makes things easier for us to understand, research points to the answer that emotions are not localized to one specific brain region or circuit.  The limbic system hypothesis was put forth by Paul MacLean in the 1950s (although some theories led up to this prior such as the Papez circuit). It divides the more deeply fundamental structures with those that are thought to have developed further on in evolution, in ‘higher’ mammals. The limbic system is one component of the triune brain theory that divides the brain up into the neocortex, mammalian brain and reptilian brain. The reptilian brain is proposed to be in charge of responses for survival such as breathing and heart rate. The reptilian brain is called so due to its structures being found also in reptiles. The limbic system is thought to have developed later in evolution and is commonly thought to be the mammalian brain.

history

Sometimes I think to myself whether all of what we are searching for, will be frowned upon in the future, will be laughed at for all of our efforts As this may be some kind of crazy movement created by delusional people. But this shouldn't stunt us from the curiosities and the explorations within the world we are in now. Some beliefs in the past may seem crazy to us now... but this is just humans trying to explain the world from what they see, from the information that we have. And that is the hesitance that comes from scientists making a statement definitive. Because all of this 'truth' may not be so when future explorers look back at our work, But knowing that the reason they stand in their 'developed' position is because we did exploring for   them, into uncertain waters that are clear as ever to them in their present moment.

its like

i have voices inside my head but then i have a consciousness over that voice inside my head that tells me that these are just voices inside my head. its tiring